Mesoprotech Melan 130 Pigment Control 50ml
Skin with pigmentation imperfections. Very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 colour. A depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing
the preventative anti spot action. A coloured texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying even the skin tone.
Prevents spots by regulating tirosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production.
Fluid with colour
Its ultra-fluid texture contains pigments to avoid leaving a white residue, minimise imperfections and provide a light, natural tone unlike that of a make-up base.
All skin types
DIRECTION OF USE
- Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
- Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring.
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
- When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Topical use.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.