Vital Eyes 10ml
This hydrating eye serum minimizes the look of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles over time. The cooling rollerball massages with anti-inflammatory caffeine to increase blood circulation and instantly depuff for a smoother, brighter under-eye.
Using the eye-safe and natural retinol alternative Bakuchiol, the treatment brightens hyperpigmentation and reduces the look of crow?s feet with a gentle improvement of cell turnover and stimulation of collagen turnover. Neurophroline, an anti-stress peptide, is derived from wild indigo to help break down cortisol production by skin cells and activate a natural calming neuropeptide to visibly improve skin tone.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for those with dark circles, hyperpigmentation, puffiness, crow?s feet and ageing skin around the eye area.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens under eye circles
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation on the eye area
- Reduces puffiness
All skin types
Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Ethyl Macadamiate, Jojoba Esters, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, Bakuchiol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Leontopodium Alpinium Callus Culture Extract, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sclareolide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
DIRECTION OF USE
1. Twist bottom to dispense product into rollerball.
2. Dot 3 dots of product under your eye, right under your eyebrow, and above eyebrow.
3. Roll away from center of the face and around in a circular motion 3 times.
4. Tap remaining product into skin using the pad of your fourth finger.